Rockbank is a suburb located in the Melton city under the local government area of Melton-Wyndham, Victoria.
House prices here grew by 11.53% last year.
The recent growth has been fueled by major Rockbank development projects such as Thornhill Park over 1400 lots , Woodlea project over 3000 lots and Bridgefield over 1300 lots.
The average house in Rockbank is rented for $420 per week and returns a rental return of 4.75%.
The median weekly rental price on units is $535 and the rental return is 11.15%.
Total land area : 31 acres
Number of lots : 141
Zoning : Urban growth zoning (conventional blocks)
• Rockbank to Melbourne – Approx – 38km
• Rockbank to Werribee – Approx 25km
• Rockbank to tarneit station – Approx 18km
• Rockbank to Caroline Springs shopping centre – Approx 11km
• Rockbank to Al Taqwa Mosque and college – Approx 13.7 km
• Proposed train station – Approx 1 km
• Rockbank primary school 6 minutes drive
• Close proximity to western highway
• Close to upcoming shopping centre and public schools
• Community centre in each project