Catherine Field is a suburb of Sydney and part of the Macarthur region in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Located around the key arterial road Camden Valley Way this suburb is close to upcoming Badgery’s creek international airport.
With major developments in the area including Oran Park town and Oran Park train station, this suburb is
gearing itself to a significant surge in residents in the upcoming years.
Total land area: 10.5 acres
Number of lots: 62
Zoning: r2 & r3
Permitted without consent: Home occupations and home based childcare
Located within close proximity to all amenities
Once developed, the future of Camden, Austral & North Leppington precinct will facilitate a range of community services and will feature:
- Around 17,350 new homes (Liverpool & Camden local government areas)
- 54,000 residents
- Leppington major centre with regional shopping, employment and cultural facilities
- New Leppington train station and commuter car park
- Close to new Badgerys Creek airport
- A local shopping centre at Austral
- 3 Neighborhood centres
- 4 hectares of parkland
- 2 high schools and 5 primary schools
- Al-Faisal college & unity grammar school
- Protected conservation & recreational areas